Ok WHO doesn’t love brownies…WHO’S thighs doesn’t love brownies??!!?? This brownie recipe is quick, healthy and packed with protein! This four ingredient recipe is Vegan, Gluten free, Paleo, and FREE of refined sugars, oils, eggs and flour.
You won’t believe how moist and fudgy these brownies are with only Four Ingredients!!
LETS GET STARTED!!
Start with the ripest bananas you can find. The riper the better!!
Mash your bananas with a fork into a chunky liquid
Mix your wet ingredients together
Mix in your 2 dry ingredients until fully mixed.
Ok this part is optional and is not a part if the base of these delicious brownies. But I love walnuts, pecans, cashews.. ok all nuts! I added walnuts to the bottom of my pan.
Use a measuring spoon to fill your muffin pan. I topped some with more walnut!!
Now Pop these in the oven!!
I used what I had which was vanilla and it turned out fine. Even using cookies and cream, salted carmel, or another flavor that goes with brownies would be ok. Be creative
- 2 cups mashed banana (about 6 medium, overripe bananas)
- 1 cup smooth Almond Butter (can use peanut or cashew butter)
- ½ cup protein powder
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
Makes about 30 mini muffins, 12 regular size muffins, and an 8×8 pan
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray your muffin pan with olive oil or pam. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the mashed bananas, almond butter, whisk until fully combined. Stir in protein powder and cocoa powder with a spatula or wooden spoon. Batter will be lumpy due to the bananas, do not use food processor, hand mix only. Pour batter into greased muffin pan. Bake for 12-20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Cool for at least 10 minutes. Once cool, place the leftover muffins in a storage bag and store in the fridge for up to 3 days. Enjoy cold or at room temp!
I hope you try this delicious recipe!!!
My Style My Vibe